Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Better Music App for your Phone

Tuesday Technology Tip

I posted several weeks ago about downloading the K-Love app for my phone.  I have been really disappointed with the music selection...it seems VERY repetitive and I like a more modern selection.  Especially worship music on Sundays.

So.... I downloaded the app for KLRC 101.1 ( the music station of John Brown University).  I LOVE the music on this station.  And I LOVE that they play worship music on Sundays!  That way when we are in hotels on Sunday mornings, I just open the app on my phone - and immediately have worship music playing to get me ready for church!

Just open your App Store button on your phone, search for "KLRC" and when "101.1 klrc- the positive difference" pops up, select it, and dowload the app for FREE on your phone!

Happy listening!

No comments: