Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Thanksgiving Update


As we approach Thanksgiving, there are SO many things our family is thankful for:

God has kept us and preserved our lives.  God has shown us his goodness and faithfulness.

God is stirring our hearts to LOVE HIM… and to LOVE PEOPLE like never before.

The Missions Ministry we are doing is powerful and has God's anointing on it.

Lost people are searching for answers and hope online using Google.  

We are there with various language websites with the TRUTH and God's Word.

This is a few of the prayer requests from people visiting our site just this week:

This week's prayer needs:

Needs from inquirers around the world:

  • ON 11-10-2014 A REQUEST FROM A WOMAN IN BOTSWANA (AFRICA)
    I great u in the name of JESUS..I am a married woman, and I am HIV positive. So this is making me to loose hope that I feel rejected sometimes. Help me with prayers that we help me to focus n forget abt the sickness.I am a born again. I really need us help. Thank u in Jesus name
  • ON 11-09-2014 A REQUEST FROM A MAN IN UNITED STATES (NORTH AMERICA)
    I suffer from depression sometimes thinking about suicide and there is alot of reasons for it but truthfully, I use to believe and go to church and all that but after I got married to an abusive wife and was put through the ringer so to speak, I stopped believing. [...] my whole life has been terrible and wished that I never had it [...] suicide is the only answer that can come up with, not saying I'll go through with it, I really don't have the hair to do it but it only takes that "spur of the moment" [...]
  • ON 11-08-2014 A REQUEST FROM A MAN IN ETHIOPIA (AFRICA)
    hi can you help me for pray
  • ON 11-08-2014 A REQUEST FROM A MAN IN INDIA (EURASIA)
    I have some issues regarding my marriage at home.Please pray for me. Continously. I am totally depresed. Unable to take a wise decision. Pray.. pray... pray for me please.
  • ON 11-06-2014 A REQUEST FROM A WOMAN IN NEW ZEALAND (ASIA PACIFIC)
    I am a Catholic. Have lost much through illness. Am constantly terrified into paralysis so don't get things done. Lot of pain. Want to not need pain relief & not be depressed.
  • ON 11-06-2014 A REQUEST FROM A WOMAN IN SWAZILAND (AFRICA)
    I need Him to take over my life i need Jesus to work through me and i should allow him to work.
  • ON 11-05-2014 A REQUEST FROM A MAN IN LIBERIA (AFRICA)
    I have accepted. Jesus as my Lord and and savior since I was a lil boy back in 1994 and I got baptized 2002 November 17. But I am far away from Christ these days...
  • ON 11-05-2014 A REQUEST FROM A WOMAN IN KENYA (AFRICA)
    AM living in fear of dying prematurely just pray for me to overcome the challenge.
  • ON 11-04-2014 A REQUEST FROM A MAN IN INDIA (EURASIA)
    i feel lonely and hopeless,
Please join us in praying for our ministry at Network 211… that we will shine God's light in the darkness like never before and that HOPE and TRUTH will be found, and that LIVES would be TRANSFORMED! 

Jesus strengthen us!  Fill us with wisdom and anointing and the POWER of your Spirit!

No comments: