Friday, December 13, 2013

People We Are Reaching

In these last days God is using and REDEEMING technology…. to take the message of HOPE and the TRUTH about Jesus across the world faster than ever before.  We are so  humbled that God allows us to serve him with this missions team.


This is just a few of the emails we received in our office last week that funneled through our outreach websites:  THIS IS INCREDIBLE!!!!!!  (Remember that English is a 2nd language to most of these cultures….so many people write us with broken English or we have to translate it.)

Needs from inquirers around the world:

  • ON 12-08-2013 A REQUEST FROM A MAN IN SOUTH AFRICA (AFRICA)
    I'm not that much into bible,so I don't have much information about Jesus and Gods. How will can I put my faith,trust and hope into Jesus and Gods while I'm struggling to gain a better life even if I pray my answers doesn't answerd? How to get a better way to overcome my struggles and become a good person?
  • ON 12-08-2013 A REQUEST FROM A MAN IN NIGERIA (AFRICA)
    Life is a journey.As i walk day in and out, i made mistakes and i commit sins.Iam burden and guilty often times.It is my wish to make heaven but my guilt.Pls how can i live a sin free life.I need your help. Thanks
  • ON 12-08-2013 A REQUEST FROM A MAN IN INDIA (EURASIA)
    i love jesus i now him but still i am not on good path have problem in my spiritual life
  • ON 12-08-2013 A REQUEST FROM A WOMAN IN BAHAMAS (LATIN AMERICA & THE CARIBBEAN)
    I would appreciate your prayers for my mother and myself for our total healing and deliverance. We are both in dire need of God's healing power in our bodies and our lives. We both have terminal illnesses. Thank you and God bless!
  • ON 12-07-2013 A REQUEST FROM A WOMAN IN UNITED KINGDOM (EUROPE)
    I am 35 years old and I have no one asking for my hand for marriage . I need prayer so that by early next year . God will see me through
  • ON 12-07-2013 A REQUEST FROM A WOMAN IN SAUDI ARABIA (EURASIA)
    Please I need an urgent help, please pray for me am afraid to be imprisoned because of my debts plus my job is sinking I need your urgent help. God bless!
  • ON 12-07-2013 A REQUEST FROM A WOMAN IN SOUTH AFRICA (AFRICA)
    I don't no how much longer I can stand the confusion loneliness lack of esentials in my life. Pls pray with me. As my life is fading away. There is only chaos misery I tHink I have thrown. In the towel. I pray God bless you thank you very much
  • ON 12-06-2013 A REQUEST FROM A MAN IN UNITED STATES (NORTH AMERICA)
    1,R THE REMOVAL OF ANY EVIL AND DEMON INSIDE MY HOUSE AND MY BODY BECAUSE J LIVE IN THE SAME CPMPLEXE WITH A SUPERINTANT AND HIS ENTIRE FAMILY THEY WORSHIP ONLY EVIL AND THEY THRONE EVIL POWDER TO PEOPLE ,TO SCARE THEM NEED YOUR HELP THEIR NAME [...] 2/ MY DESIRE TO FOUND A WIFE IS MY PRIME OBJECTIF BY NOW SEND PRAY AND BLESSING THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU

Needs at Network211

  • Pray for the enlarging of Project10Million to Project100Million
  • Please pray the Lord will provide a heavenly "firewall" which will protect Network211's evangelism sites from malicious computer hackers.
  • Pray for Network211's "Connectors" that interact with people from all over the world. Pray that God will give them wisdom and insight as they often address difficult questions and issues from multiple cultures.

No comments: